- This event has passed.
OVP Supply Drive Volunteer Form
March 26, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
On Friday, March 26, 2021 from 1:30pm to 7:30pm a group of no more than 50 volunteers, in small groups of 15 volunteers assigned to hourly shifts, will conduct a supply drive for the local Champaign-Urbana Schools of Garden Hills Elementary and Dr. Williams Elementary. These schools will be the primary beneficiary of our efforts but we look towards helping other local schools in the future as well.
Volunteers are needed for:
- Daily assistance with event marketing leading up to Mar. 26th
- Event set up and/or break down
- Collection of school supplies
- Donation sort and packaging
- Enforcers of social distancing and COVID safety protocols with program coordinator
More information can be found here. More info on how to sign up will be given in the coming weeks. Please contact Peter Davis (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns.
Leave a Reply